1) I stand by my previous legal analysis which is there is a fat chance in hell he’ll be granted parole even though you look at this and think wow that parole lady is super nice.
2) Watching this made me realize I have never really heard or seen OJ talking. It’s kind of weird. His personality is not exactly what I expected. But I can’t articulate what I expected.
3) I feel sad for OJ. I know I don’t know why I do I just do ok!!
4) it’s been 5 years since he was convicted?????? that went fast.
5) Have you read “How I helped OJ get away with murder” ? A book by OJ’s former agent. I’d highly recommend it. Pretty interesting. Kinda effed this guy who was OJ’s agent on his payroll for 18 years sold him out for a book.
6) OJ has aged considerably in the last 20 years.